Mods, otherwise known as the battery pack that powers the vape, can help improve your vaping experience. For beginners who are unsure of the best vape and e cig mod for them, there are specific mods which are simple to use and cheap. Read More
It’s confusing enough to buy a vape for the first time, which is why we at Ultimate Juice offer uncomplicated vape mods to help quench your vaping needs. However, as you become more experienced, you may want to upgrade or learn about the different vape mods available.
In short, vape box mods offer customisation, whereas small vape mods and rechargeable batteries for your e cig will come with your vape, and will need to be replaced later on. When selecting a vape or e cig mod, remember that you may be limited to that particular brand if you ever need to buy a replacement piece.
Box Mod vs. Regular Mod
A box mod will fit onto a buildable vape kit and is considered one of the most powerful types of vaporisers. Usually, they are often larger and get their name from their box-like shape; furthermore, box mods contain not only a battery but also a chip that allows you to control the electricity used. You can also invest in a vape box mod kit, such as Aspire’s Nautilus, which allows you to control the airflow.
A summary of what makes box mods so great are as follows.
- An ability to regulate better temperature control so that you can optimise your vaping experience to your tastes. It eliminates the problem of dry or too hot hits.
- Adjustable wattage and power control. Wattage is, quite simply, the amount of power delivered by the battery, so with a higher wattage, the user will experience a more intense punch of flavour.
- Tank customisation. Users can attach varying atomisers, depending on their preferences.
- Sub-ohm vaping, allowing you to control the size of the cloud produced from your vaping. Sub-ohm occurs when you use a vaporiser whose atomiser coil has a resistance less than 1 ohm.
Regular vape mods are best for vape pens or e cigs. When looking for an e cig mod, remember to buy from a reputable and trusted e cig mods UK store, such as Ultimate Juice, who can offer all the information needed to help you make an informed decision. Remember, though, that the more specially designed your e cig mod is, the more likely it is that you will need to replace its components from the original brand you bought from.
If you are new to vaping, then starting off with a regular mod is highly advised. Once you become familiar to vaping in general, you can upgrade to a box mod for a more customized experience.
What to look for when choosing vape mods
When looking for an e cig mod, there are many elements to consider before making your final purchase.
First of all, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you want a small device that can fit in your pocket?
- What is your budget?
- How powerful do you want your vape or e cig mod to be?
- Is high wattage important to you?
- Are you after the ability to customise your vape mod?
There are many vaping starter kits, and they are a great way to get going if you are new to vaping. What’s more, if you are transiting from traditional cigarettes, you can get an e cig mod that looks like a tobacco cigarette.
Remember, though, not to take vaping too seriously. There are many questions to ask yourself before buying your first e cig mod, and you will want to know how to upkeep your mod and batteries properly, but vaping should be fun and full of exotic flavours. Pick the wildest vape e liquid flavor you can find, experiment with tastes and vape mods, and have fun with your new hobby.