The Smok Nord 4 retains the classic pod design of the original device. The combination of up to 80 watts of power with variable airflow means this device is capable of producing thicker, denser clouds when used with a low resistance coil. To handle the extra wattage the battery capacity has been increased from 1500mAh to 2000mAh – if you use it at the same wattage as the Nord 2, you’ll find the battery life lasts a fair bit longer.
The Nord 4 comes with 2 air inlet holes, placed on either side of the device. Designed to look like a steering wheel, these can be rotated to adjust between an airy vape suitable for higher wattages and a tighter vape suitable for lower wattages.
The wide wattage range means this is a versatile device, and by swapping out the coil for one with a lower resistance, such as the RPM Quartz 1.2 Ω coil (available separately), you’ll be able to enjoy a tight, Mouth-to-Lung inhale.
The Smok Nord 4 works with RPM pods (which use RPM coils) and RPM 2 pods (which use RPM 2 coils).
RPM 2 0.16 Ω coil: 25 – 50 W, best at 40 W
RPM Mesh 0.4 Ω coil: 25 W
- Size: Regular: 33.7 x 24.4 x 104.9 mm, Leather: 33.7 x 22.8 x 104.9 mm
- Weight: Regular: 115 g, Leather: 125 g
- Output wattage: 5 – 80 W
- Battery capacity: 2000 mAh
- Standby current: > 50 uA
- Input voltage: 3.3 – 4.2 V
- Output voltage: 0.5 – 4 V
- Resistance range: 0.15 – 2.5 Ω
- Charging voltage: 5 V +/- 0.2 V
- Charging current: 1.4 A (Max)
- Overcharge voltage: 4.3 V +/- 0.05 V
- Over Discharge voltage: 2.4 V V +/- 0.05 V
- Overcharge current: 2A +/- 0.6 A