Shipping & Dispatch PolicyStandard delivery orders are usually shipped within 24 hours although we aim to ship the same day if you order before 1pm. After particularly busy weekends and bank holidays some orders may take a little longer to dispatch. Special Delivery or Courier Delivery orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day.We currently ship orders Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 1pm Monday to Friday will not be dispatched until the following business day.IMPORTANT: If your order hasn’t arrived, you must notify us within 21 days from the date of your order for us to consider it missing. FREE SHIPPING
- UK orders over £30 will be shipped free of charge via Royal Mail 48 service
|Royal Mail 48 (2nd Class Post)||£2.99||Delivery usually 3-4 working days|
|Royal Mail 24 (1st Class Post)||£3.99||Delivery usually 2-3 working days|
- When using Royal Mail 24 (First Class post) service, we will not consider your order missing or late for 10 post days. If you require a guaranteed delivery date, we recommend using the tracked service available during checkout.
- Orders placed after 1pm on Friday and through the weekend (including Bank Holidays) will be dispatched the next working day.
- At certain times of year when the postal system is busier, orders may take a little longer to arrive and we ask that you wait an additional 3 post days (Mon-Sat), before contacting us.
- If you require urgent delivery please use the Courier Delivery option when placing your order.
- Items sent by a tracked service such as Courier Delivery will require a signature on receipt. It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is available to sign for your order.
- If your order hasn’t arrived, you must notify us within 21 days from the date of your order for us to consider it missing.
- All UK orders over £30 will qualify for free Royal Mail 48 (standard UK Second Class post) service.